As we kick off the school year, let’s remember to be OPEN MINDED and expect only GREAT THINGS!
Linked to Values Matter
Mission Statement Poster Project
1. Read the Mission/Vision Statements from M-DCPS, LLCMS, and the IBO.
M-DCPS Mission and Vision Link: http://www.dadeschools.net/discover/mission.htm
Curry’s Mission and Vision Link: https://www.lamarlouisecurry.com/vision-mission
IBO Mission: https://www.ibo.org/about-the-ib/mission/
2. Design a poster or create a collage to help highlight the central themes that are important to all 3 entities.
3. Type a one-page journal entry explaining your OWN mission/vision for the 2019-2020 school year; include a picture or yourself.
4. Return to your HR teacher by
|Due Date||September 20th, 2019|
|Linked to Values Matter|
|Design a magazine cover that highlights the qualities of someone that is known as an “Inquirer.” *it can be a famous person
1. The person’s name
2. A picture
3. A magazine title
4. 2 details/examples of the person being an “Inquirer.” (highlights)
5. On the back, attach a paragraph describing why you chose this person and the impact they made
*This can be done using online templates
*Project must be typed
|Due Date||October 18th, 2019|