September Mini-Activity: Hispanic Heritage Project
HR Teachers will assign and collect this activity. It will also be posted on Edmodo.
Directions: Select a famous Hispanic. Research this person’s contribution to society and give us the following information in the form of a newsletter (no larger than a regular sheet of paper).
- Biography in the form of a timeline.
- An explanation (article style) explaining what this person contributed to society?
- Picture(s) of the person with captions.
- A paragraph that describes how this famous Hispanic is an example of an “Inquirer (Learner Profile).”
- A map/location image showing where this person came from.
- 3-5 additional images with captions to help further explain their contribution or reason for fame.