Community Service Project Completion
I have completed my Community Service Hours!
After completing your community and service activity, please take a moment to reflect on your experiences. You must use font Times New Roman, size 12 and double space your reflections.
Include answers to the following questions:
- From your experience, what did you learn about giving without expecting anything in return?
- What do you now understand about the area in which you volunteered?
- What did you learn about yourself in the process?
- What connection does the service have to your academic work, career plans and values?
- What interesting careers have you learned about through this project?
Do you have the following items ready???
Make sure you have the following documents in order to have a complete community service packet to submit before or on the deadline:
- Coversheet (available online)
- Original, approved Proposal(s)
- Community Service Log showing 10 or more hours.
- Proof of Participation (Photos, Letters, Vouchers, etc.)
- Printed Rubric (available online)
- Note that ALL students are required to create a Project Board to Showcase their work!
C/S HR Presentations –>April 9th – 17th
C/S Project Boards and Completed Packet –>Due April 9th
Night Event for ALL IB Students (Exhibition) –>April 22nd; 6:30-8PM
3rd Quarter Retrieval Window –>March 16th -April 3rd (Even Classes; 2-4-6)
3rd Quarter Reflections Due to HR Teacher –>April 15th